Are your warehouse floors in desperate need of attention? You’re not alone! Heavy machinery like forklifts and pallet jacks, along with foot traffic, spills, drops, and scuffs, all contribute to the daily wear and tear of a warehouse’s concrete floors. That’s where MACH ONE™ Epoxy Floors comes in. With our polyurea, polyaspartic, and epoxy floor coating services, we can make your warehouse floors look like new again!
Why You Need Warehouse Floor Coatings
When it comes to warehouse flooring, there’s no better option than concrete coatings. Warehouse owners love coatings like epoxy, polyurea, and polyaspartic because they are:
- Cost-effective compared to resurfacing or other materials
- Durable floor systems that can withstand heavy traffic
- Low maintenance and easy to clean
- Water, oil, and chemical resistant
- Available with slip-resistant additives for staff safety
- Abrasion-resistant to withstand scrapes from heavy loads, forklifts, and pallets
- Quick to install and dry, meaning less downtime for your warehouse operations
Choosing Your Warehouse Concrete Floor Finishes
While epoxy is the most well-known coating, polyurea and polyaspartic are often better options for warehouse facilities and commercial use due to their fast cure times and strength. All three coating options are available in numerous color options and decorative finishes, including epoxy flake and solid epoxy. No matter what floor finish you select, the concrete surface will be finished with a high-quality topcoat.
To learn more about our services and discuss your commercial epoxy flooring needs, contact MACH ONE™ today! We’ll happily provide your facility with a free, no commitment quote.