The average warehouse size in the United States is well over 15,000 square feet. That’s a lot of cement flooring to maintain and care for! To help make maintenance a breeze and preserve your factory’s concrete floors for years to come, concrete coating can be a fantastic solution. Concrete floor coatings like epoxy, polyurea, and polyaspartic are all ideal for industrial flooring thanks to their durability and cost-effectiveness.
The Benefit of Industrial Floor Coatings
Between heavy machinery, equipment, and staff’s foot traffic, your industrial concrete floors take a beating every day. If regular wear and tear is beginning to take a toll on your facility’s floors, consider polyurea, polyaspartic, or epoxy coating installation. All three of these coatings are frequently used in factories, warehouses, and manufacturing plants for the following reasons.
- Cost-effective flooring solutions: When you’re looking for cost-effective flooring solutions for industrial space, it’s hard to find a more economical solution than concrete coatings.
- Durability: Concrete coatings are highly durable and can withstand the hustle and bustle of a busy factory. Although epoxy is the most well-known coating system, our coating contractors often recommend polyaspartic or polyurea coatings for industrial applications. Both of these options are equally as cost-effective as epoxy, but are even more durable and offer faster cure times.
- Water, oil, abrasion, and chemical resistant: Epoxy concrete coatings are water, chemical, oil, and abrasion-resistant, so you don’t need to worry about the occasional mess or scratch on factory floors. These high performance floors will resist stains and dangerous chemicals, as well as withstand heavy traffic from equipment and heavy-duty machinery like forklifts.
- Low maintenance: Epoxy flooring systems are low maintenance and easy to maintain. Your facility’s maintenance and cleaning crews will thank you!
- Quick installation: Installation of industrial flooring can be a massive undertaking, but with concrete coatings, the application can be done quickly to minimize your company’s downtime.
- Slip-resistant: To ensure the safety of your staff, you can choose to add anti-slip additives to your concrete coatings.
- Customizable colors and flakes: Concrete coatings are customizable, so you can personalize the look of your factory’s floors. Choose from a variety of epoxy paint colors, flake colors, and flake sizes to achieve a look that’s uniquely yours. Don’t want to add color to your floors? Ask about concrete polishing!
For all of these reasons and more, we highly recommend industrial floor coatings to preserve the integrity of your concrete floors.
Request a Quote on Industrial Epoxy Floor Coatings
If you’re interested in installing polyurea, polyaspartic, or epoxy floor coatings in your industrial facility, contact MACH ONE™ Epoxy Flooring to discuss your flooring needs! We can help you determine the best coating choice for your unique needs and provide a free cost and time estimate. Find a MACH ONE™ location near you to get started!