As a business owner, you know that the appearance of your facility can make or break a customer’s experience. Don’t let unsightly stains, cracks, and spills on floors be a deterrence or a safety hazard. Instead, coat your facility’s concrete floors with epoxy, polyurea, or polyaspartic. All three concrete coatings are highly durable and will keep your flooring in pristine condition regardless of heavy equipment and foot traffic.
The Benefits of Commercial Epoxy Flooring
Businesses spanning countless industries are opting for epoxy flooring installations thanks to the material’s numerous benefits. Some of the reasons that make epoxy superior to other commercial flooring systems include:
- Cost-effectiveness: Regardless of how important the appearance of your business may be, it often comes down to the bottom line. Fortunately, the installation of commercial epoxy floors is more cost-effective than most other flooring solutions.
- Durability: Epoxy concrete coatings are high performance and can withstand heavy traffic and daily wear and tear, keeping your concrete floors in excellent condition for longer.
- Water, oil, and chemical resistance: Most commercial facilities can get a little messy from time to time. With epoxy flooring systems, you don’t have to worry about stains and damage caused by water, oil, and chemical spills.
- Abrasion resistance: If you move heavy duty equipment, machinery, or furniture throughout your facility, you may be worried about scratching or scuffing your floors. With epoxy, polyurea, and polyaspartic flooring products, check your worries at the door. Our floor coating systems can withstand the toughest traffic.
- Customizable: Achieve a personalized look with custom color epoxy paint, decorative flakes, and more. We can help you create a professional look that matches your brand and makes your floors shine.
- Fast installation: Thanks to our speedy service and the fast-drying properties of epoxy, it’s never been faster to install commercial flooring. That means less downtime for your business!
Request a Quote on Commercial Concrete Flooring
Although epoxy is the most well-known concrete floor coating, our contractors tend to recommend polyaspartic and polyurea for commercial facilities thanks to its superior durability and faster cure times. If you’re ready to explore commercial concrete coatings for your facility, contact your local MACH ONE™ Epoxy Flooring today! We can provide you with a free time and cost estimate, and help you choose between epoxy, polyaspartic, and polyurea coatings.